Nazrisho & Associates, P.C. represents a wide array of institutional and private investors and developers – both domestic and foreign, major commercial and residential landlords and tenants, banks, funds and other financial institutions, and developers and converters of cooperative and condominium projects.
We have counseled clients in the acquisition, development, sale, financing and leasing of all types of real property, including major office buildings, residential complexes, shopping centers, hotels, manufacturing and warehouse facilities and raw land situated throughout the United States.
The Firm has significant experience in the following types of real estate matters:
- Drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements and options for various forms of real property
- Preparing and negotiating complex financing arrangements including mortgages, deeds of trust, letters of credit, industrial revenue bonds and other security instruments
- Leasing and subleasing of office, retail and industrial properties
- Sophisticated sale-leaseback, net lease and ground lease transactions
- Representing institutional and private lenders in commercial and residential loan transactions
- Preparing and negotiating joint venture and partnership agreements, leasing and brokerage agreements, and project management agreements
- Resolving complex real estate disputes, including the workout of problem loans, settlements with project creditors, foreclosures and bankruptcies
- Resolving complex title issues
- Cooperative and condominium conversions and developments